1. On 15 May 2020, a total of 427 specimens— 279 at the National Health Laboratory- NHL (Yangon), and 148 at the Department of Medical Research (DMR)(Yangon)— were tested, and the results showed no positive case of COVID-19.
2. There are a total of 181 confirmed cases in Myanmar up to 8 pm on 15 May, 2020.
3. Five old confirmed cases (Case- 65, 67, 115, 116, 117) were tested negative two consecutive times, and that a total of 89 persons have recovered up to 15 May. Among them, 74 persons have been discharged from the hospital and they will be kept isolation at the designated places.
4. 6 positive patients have died until now.
5. There are a total of 60 new persons under investigation in the past 24 hours from 12 noon of 15 May.
COVID-19 Laboratory results at 8 pm, 15 May 2020
|Samples tested at the National Health Laboratory- NHL on 15 May||279|
|Samples tested at Medical Research Department on 15 May||148|
COVID-19 Situation Report at 8 pm 15 May 2020
Ministry of Health and Sports (Translated by Ye Htut Tin)