You can read daily news of Global New Light of Myanmar using mobile applications. Download now!

July 14, 2020

Affordable housing complex sold for retired civilian service personnel in Nay Pyi Taw

Out of the retired civilian service personnel from Nay Pyi Taw, those who wish to buy the new apartments started to apply for buying the new apartments in Nay Pyi Taw, according to the retired staff housing management sub-committee.
The affordable housing complex in Nay Pyi Taw will be sold for between K22 million and K25 million.
The affordable housing complex is constructed near Myoma market on Pyinmana-Taung Nyo Road, Zabuthiri Township in Nay Pyi Taw. It is a four-storeyed building. Each flat contains two bedrooms and the flat is 650 square feet wide. About 1,000 complexes are being constructed. These complexes will be sold for the staff who retired between 2019 and 2020. A ground floor apartment is being sold for over K25 million, a first floor one for over K24 million, a second floor one for over K23 million and a third floor one for over K22 million. The retired civil staff can buy the apartments either by the cash-down system or instalment system. Those who wish to buy the apartments with the instalment system can get the housing loans from Nay Pyi Taw development bank. They need to make initial cash down payment of 30 per cent of the flat value. Then, the remaining 70 per cent can be paid in three to five-year instalment system. With ten years, they need to pay monthly payments with interest.—Aye Maung (Translated by Hay Mar)

Comments

Related posts