December 19, 2016

Breaking News

Unattended stove causes lacquerware shop fire in NyaungU

Tourists seen helping carry the belongings of the fire victims.
Tourists seen helping carry the belongings of the fire victims.

A FIRE broke out yesterday at a lacquerware shop near Shwezigon Pagoda, NyaungU Township, Mandalay Region.
The NyaungU District Fire Service Department (FDS) said that the fire did not spread to nearby houses as it was brought under control within 20 minutes.
According to local sources, foreign tourists gave a helping hand in the fire incident, helping move things from fire-affected house.
The FSD commented that negligence sparked the fire in the form of an unattended electric stove.

 

 

Aung Thant Khaing

Comments

Related posts

Translate »