October 22, 2017

Fire destroys home in Teng Long village, Muse

Fire seen breaking out in Lashio.
Fire seen breaking out in Lashio.

AN outbreak of fire caused by electrical short circuiting destroyed a home and a warehouse in Teng Long village, Muse on Tuesday. The incident reportedly occurred in the evening with the fire breaking in the home of Daw Nang Thein Han. The fire quickly got out of control and engulfed a warehouse next to the family home. The fire was put out within one hour by firemen with the help of neighbours. The police have filed charges against Daw Nang Thein Hlan, 34.

 

 

Sayar Maung (Muse)

Comments

Related posts

Translate »