You can read daily news of Global New Light of Myanmar using mobile applications. Download now!

March 03, 2018

Fire destroys home in Minbu

The fire destroyed a house in Minbu.
The fire destroyed a house in Minbu.

AN outbreak of fire caused by an errant cigarette destroyed a house in Kalarpar village, Minbu township on Tuesday. According to an investigation, the fire began when one U Tin Shing, 70, lit a relaxing cigarette whilst on the toilet. The fire quickly got out of control and damaged his house, paddy and barn. The fire was put out by firemen with the assistance of neighbours.
The police have taken action against U Tin Shing.



Kyaw Zayyar


Related posts

Translate »