You can read daily news of Global New Light of Myanmar using mobile applications. Download now!

February 21, 2018

Fire destroys four homes, one shop in Sittway

Firemen and villagers are working to control the fire. Photo: MNA

A  fire broke out in Thachaung Village in Sittway Township, Rakhine  State, yesterday, destroying four homes and one shop.
The fire caused by negligence happened at the house owned by U Zar Ki Yusan at 5.30 pm and engulfed the properties causing loss of K179,000.
The fire was put under controlled by firemen  and villagers 15 minutes after it started.
U Zar Ki Yusan managed  to  escape  and a file is  opened on him at the Myoma Police Station in  Sittway. —Myanmar News Agency

Comments

Related posts

Translate »